Separating parents will always have their children's welfare at the forefront of their minds. At Antony Clapp Solicitors we understand the difficult emotional pressures involved and can work with you to find the best way forward for you and your children.
By taking legal advice from considered experts in children’s law you will protect your position and make logical, clear-headed decisions to ensure your children's best interests are protected.
Advice on court orders and applications
Child Arrangement Orders
– Details with whom the child(ren) shall live and spend time. Previously referred to as Residence and Contact Orders.
Prohibited Steps Orders
– Prevent a particular action occurring without the consent of the Court e.g. the removal of the child from the care of one party.
Specific Issue Orders
– Resolve a specific issue that has arisen such as which school the child(ren) should attend.
Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 Applications
– Determine property/financial matters for the child.
Child Support Act Applications
– Determine the level of child support you could receive. We can advise on your eligibility and assist with calculations.
To discuss any matter relating to children and welfare call us on01622 815 940
or complete the form below
Thank you for contacting us, we will reply as soon as possible.
Sorry, we've encountered a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Antony Clapp Solicitors is a trading name of ACS Legal Limited, which is a private company limited by shares registered at Companies House under company number 08810376. We are authorised by and registered with the Solicitors Regulation Authority and our SRA registration number is 612265. We are registered for VAT and our VAT registration number is 184 2853 85. For further information on our registrations and to find details of our professional indemnity insurers please click below. A list of directors is available upon request.